Since 2004, Actine Stratégies has been creating the conditions for constructive dialogue between public authorities, innovative companies and organizations.
Our goal : identify, inform and exchange with public decision-makers
(governments, legislators and elected officials)
This allows those who develop innovative solutions to build positive relationships with local and national authorities.
This cooperation makes it possible to address society’s major challenges (environment, health and technology) for the common good, in a way that is responsible and sustainable.
Over the years, Actine Stratégies has made its mark among public authorities, media and organizations with its unique brand of responsible corporate diplomacy.
Our expertise in political science is based on 15 years of experience serving innovative companies and organizations from France and other countries.
Recognized by professionals and by its peers, Actine Stratégies is one of the only consulting agencies to receive the Grand Prix des Stratégies communication award three years in a row, in the public affairs category (2008-2010).
The agency’s pragmatic approach, multidisciplinary background and well-rounded team make it especially qualified to open new doors and devise unique strategies for each pubic affairs campaign.
Creating synergies and high added-value encounters paves the way to developing innovative solutions and alternatives. Familiarity with the organizations (public, private, national and international) as well as their interactions and influence, is essential to leading strategies and information campaigns, raising awareness and building support.
Informing key actors and institutions about innovative solutions that address their concerns promotes constructive dialogue between the powers that be, civil society and the corporate world. These encounters and exchanges foster thinking and progress on the challenges facing society today and tomorrow.
- developing institutional relations (government, legislators, public entities)
- informing to bring about legislation: co-sponsored law on rainwater recovery
- pushing for change: support for the Grenelle 2 law for mattress recycling
- promoting sovereignty and/or strategic independence on key issues: energy, transporation, digital, health, environment..
- supporting innovative solutions through French diplomacy: French government support for a cleanup & protection operation using new technology, following the Gulf of Mexico oil spill
- recognizing new solutions for mobility (electric), clean transportation and new forms of energy
- launching events with international reach: « World Down’s Syndrome Day » for AFRT in on March 21, 2005, recognized by the WHO in 2007
- bringing public debates to the foreground: the use of umbilical cord blood cells in stem cell donations
- accompanying diplomatic delegations for the signing of contracts abroad
- organizing regional events : inaugurations, site visits..
- monitoring the ecosystem